AOS-FZN. galvanised master link
Galvanised master link for offshore container lifting purposes in wire rope slings.
For manufacture of I-leg and II-leg slings. Allocation to max. usable crane hooks according to DIN 15401 stated in table.
- Only DNV approved galvanised master link on the market
- Type approval certificate no. TAS00002JU
- Special galvanising process
- Master links can be MPI tested without loss of test accuracy
- Saves money long term, if used correctly, more than triples the life of a master link
- Eliminates the risk of hydrogen embrittlement during life span
- Clean, no contamination of container with red rust
- Safety factor 5:1
- Specially heat-treated - Grade 8 material
- CE marking